This is an Ableton Live pack, which contains two instrument racks, optimized for really fat basslines (they really sound huge).
They both use the waveforms of the Novation Bass Station II analog synth but they work differently and make different sounds.
• The first one is great for analog style basses, containing saw and square waveforms. Using the filter frequency, resonance and envelope (which is named Wah/Bite) you can sculpt your sound.
• The second is geared towards more digital sounding basses (even though it still uses the analog waveforms). It’s great for sub basses, as it contains sine and triangle waveforms but you can get a variety of sounds with it, using the FM options and the FX that I’ve provided.
You can grab it for FREE (by entering 0 for price). A small donation would be highly appreciated and would help me dedicate more time to produce these Ableton Live Packs.
NOTE: Requires at least Ableton Live 10.1 Standard.
1. Double-click the .alp file and choose a folder on your hard drive where it will be extracted. I recommend that you make a dedicated folder where you will install all your third-party Ableton packs.
2. Add the folder to your “Places” in the Ableton Live browser (if you haven’t done it yet) and inside the “Low Heat Micro Bass Synths Project” you’ll find the two instrument racks (.adg).
3. Just drag and drop them to your project and they are ready to use!
4. (Optional) Click the disk icon on each instrument to save it to your User Library.
2 Ableton Live Instrument Racks - Analog Bass and Digital Bass