8-Bit Heat Ableton Live Pack
Demo Video: https://youtu.be/cQwd1ieEivk
This Ableton Live pack is inspired by the bright and energetic sounds of the 8-bit arcade games from the 80's. With the help of Live's macro controls and effects you can get a variety of sounds from the five instrument racks it contains:
- 2 punchy arpeggiated lead sounds
- 1 bass (with additional fatness from my Micro Bass Synths Pack)
- 1 broken lo-fi piano sound
- 1 square wave lo-fi synth, which can be used for chords or lead sounds
You can grab it for FREE (just enter 0 for price). A small donation would be highly appreciated and would help me dedicate more time to produce these Ableton Live Packs.
NOTE: Requires at least Ableton Live 10.1 Standard.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Double-click the .alp file and choose a folder on your hard drive where it will be extracted. I recommend that you make a dedicated folder where you will install all your third-party Ableton packs.
2. Add the folder to your “Places” in the Ableton Live browser (if you haven’t done it yet) and inside the “Low Heat 8-Bit Heat Project” you’ll find the "Presets" folder which contains the instrument racks (.adg).
3. Just drag and drop them to your project and they are ready to use!
4. (Optional) Click the disk icon on each instrument to save it to your User Library.
5 Ableton Live Instrument Racks